- This is a Private Full Day City Tour of Lisbon where you will discover the secrets of the Capital
- Get amazed with the historical beauty of the city of Lisbon
- Visit the Marques de Pombal, Parque Eduardo VII & the Baixa district
- Taste the 'Pastel de Belém', the most famous cake in production since 1837
- Visit the most great monuments like the Tower of Belém and the Jeronimos Monastery
Lisbon City Tour
On this City Tour you will visit the major spots of Lisbon, such as the Marquis de Pombal, Parque Eduardo VII, the Baixa and Rossio Station. The city of Lisbon has much to offer: St. Anthony's Church, the cathedral and the wonderful sights of the Tagus. Besides these attractions you will have a tour of the popular Alfama district near the Praça do Comercio, with its immense and great triumphal arch. Afterwards the tour continues to Baixa which was rebuilt after the earthquake of 1755. In the Bairro Alto you will visit one of the most beautiful Baroque churches in Portugal, São Roque. The great monuments of discovery are located in the west of Lisbon, in Belém: Jeronimos Monastery, the Monument of the Discoveries and Belem Tower. Before ending the Day Tour in Lisbon, you can taste the famous Belem pastry, produced here since 1837.