- Full Day Tour in Porto - a private driver will guide you through the historic center of Porto
- Visit Lello Bookstore, the São Bento station, Palácio da Bolsa & Praça do Infante
- Walk along the Douro River banks, Boavista & Foz do Douro
- Visit Port wine cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia and taste the famous Port Wine.
- Enjoy the Douro River Bridges cruise on the River Douro
Porto City Tour
Get ready to experience a journey through time on this full Day Tour of Porto. You will discover every lovely corner of Porto, a city known for its hospitality. A private driver will guide you through the historic centre of Porto where you will see the Torre dos Clérigos, Lello bookshop, the São Bento station, the Douro River banks, and much more. Porto is one of Europe’s most charismatic cities and it carefully preserves its architectural treasures. Known for its famous hills bordering the riverbanks, its medieval streets & squares, Porto has lots of beautiful churches & monuments, all surrounded by a charming environment. This Day Tour includes a visit to the Port wine cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia where you will taste the famous Port Wine. Also included in the Day Tour is a cruise on the River Douro, which lasts about 50 minutes. Make it a memorable day, full of memories worth sharing with family & friends.